Showing the single result
COVID-19 RAPID ANTIGEN TEST KIT MANUFACTURER IN INDIA
In this COVID-19 era, more and more people are concerned about their health and prefer wellness testing over disease testing. All of these trends will increase demand in the domestic diagnostics market in the future. Every sixth person who contracts Covid-19 goes on to acquire a severe illness that exhibits respiratory symptoms. Thus, Alpine Biomedicals, a prominent Antigen Test Kit Manufacturer in India has taken the initiative to preserve human lives by promoting healthcare through technology and innovation. As a result, the quality of our COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test Kit is of the utmost importance to us.
In India, Alpine Biomedicals has consistently created a high-quality Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Test Kit. An antigen is a molecule that can enable the immune system to become activated.
The accuracy of the Alpine Biomedicals COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test Kit is 99%, with interpretable results that can be obtained in just 10 minutes. The test kit detects and differentiates IgG anti-COVID-19 virus and IgM anti-COVID-19 viral antibodies in human whole blood, serum, or plasma.
Features of our Covid-19 Test Kit
Alpine Biomedicals is the most preferred Antigen Test Kit Manufacturer in India due to its high-quality Covid-19 Test Kit that is extremely effective yet affordable.
- Quick and easy to use
- Provide accurate results instantly
- Needed for preliminary screening test result
- Extremely effective to determine the Coronavirus disease
What is COVID-19?
A contagious illness called coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus. SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus of 2019, has “SARS” in its name since it is linked to the original coronavirus that caused SARS and can also cause severe acute respiratory syndrome. SARS-CoV-2 spreads more quickly and widely than the SARS-CoV-1 virus from 2003. This is most likely because of how easily it is spread from person to person, even by asymptomatic viral carriers.
The majority of virus-infected individuals develop mild to severe respiratory disease and recover without the need for special care. However, some people do get serious illnesses and need to see a doctor. Patients with underlying medical conditions, such as cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, or chronic respiratory diseases, are more likely to experience serious illness. Any age group can become ill with COVID-19, and anyone can become extremely ill or die from it. Within two to 14 days of being exposed to the virus, people begin to show symptoms. Depending on their immune system and the severity of their sickness, an individual with the coronavirus is infectious to others for up to two days before symptoms show up and for 10 to 20 days after that.
Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19
- Being knowledgeable about the illness and how the virus spreads is the greatest method to avoid and slow down transmission. By keeping a distance of at least one meter between people, using a mask that fits properly, and often washing your hands or using an alcohol-based rub, you may prevent infection in both yourself and other people. Proper vaccination is also a great way to develop immunity to this virus.
- When an infected person coughs, sneezes speaks, sings, or breathes, the virus can spread from their mouth or nose in form of minute liquid particles. There is a wide range of sizes of these particles, ranging from larger respiratory droplets to tiny aerosols. The larger droplets usually fall to the ground within a few seconds, but the tiny infectious particles can linger and accumulate in indoor places, especially in areas with huge public gatherings and poor ventilation. It’s crucial to use proper respiratory techniques, such as coughing into a flexed elbow, to confine yourself to your house and rest until you feel better.
- The effectiveness of COVID-19 treatment relies on how severe the infection is. Resting at home and taking medication to lower the temperature usually suffices for lesser illnesses. Hospitalization may be necessary for more severe instances, and treatment may also need injectable drugs, additional oxygen, assisted breathing, and other supportive measures.
If you are looking to buy the best Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Test kits, Alpine Biomedicals is the best option. We are a leading Antigen Test Kit Manufacturer in India offering world-class Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Test kits at genuine rates. You can also order bulk orders.